Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A friend birthday

Yesterday, we are celebrating a friend birthday in our office, IDEP Foundation.
She is in Media team. It is her 29th birthday. The celebration was a bit late though, because no one knows that yesterday, December 18th is her birthdate. I found out from her because she send me text message and asking why I don't congratulate her for her birthday... ooppss... I am so sorry I forgot...
Then I send text message to all staff to say that it is her birthday. A friend then went out to buy birthday cake... then we make surprise for her.
It was nice... everyone come into 2nd floor and celebrate it.
We had birthday celebration in the office for everyone. There is a document of staff birthdate, so everyone can access it. But honestly, yesterday, no one know about it.
But anyway, happy birthday friend!.

No comments:

World News